Master's Research Scholarships (MaRS)
The Masters Research Scholarship (MaRS) program provides short-term scholarships to support visiting masters students to work on research projects in the Faculty of Informatics of the Università della Svizzera italiana (USI).
Participating students visit USI for one semester to work on a research project under the guidance of an USI faculty member with the objective of applying the work towards a master's thesis at the student's home university. Each scholarship recipient will receive 5,000 CHF to help cover travel and living expenses for the visiting student for the duration of their stay.
To apply, students should first consult the published list of research groups and topic proposal. Students must indicate one or more topics of interest in their application. Additionally, they must submit the material specified below.Students should send their applications to email@example.com.
- Each recipient will receive 5,000 CHF.
- The start dates are flexible, and depend on the USI partner.
- Application deadline: October 1, 2017
- Notification: November 1, 2017
- transcript of grades (Master)
- letter of support from a professor at your home university
- motivation letter
- copy of passport